NC State @ Duke
Current Records: NC State 9-8; Duke 13-2
What to Know
The NC State Wolfpack will hit the road for the second straight game as they head to Cameron Indoor Stadium at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous games.
NC State didn’t have too much trouble with the Louisville Cardinals on the road on Wednesday as they won 79-63. NC State’s guard Terquavion Smith was one of the most active players for the squad, shooting 6-for-9 from beyond the arc and finishing with 24 points and five rebounds.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the matchup between the #8 Duke Blue Devils and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Wednesday was still a pretty decisive one as the Blue Devils wrapped it up with a 76-64 win on the road. Forward AJ Griffin was the offensive standout of the contest for Duke, picking up 22 points.
The wins brought NC State up to 9-8 and Duke to 13-2. Two stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: NC State is stumbling into the matchup with the 49th most points allowed per game in college basketball, having given up 74.2 on average. The Blue Devils’ offense has more to brag about, as they they rank ninth in college basketball when it comes to points per game, with 82.8 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, North Carolina
- TV: ABC
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Duke have won six out of their last nine games against NC State.
- Feb 13, 2021 – Duke 69 vs. NC State 53
- Mar 02, 2020 – Duke 88 vs. NC State 69
- Feb 19, 2020 – NC State 88 vs. Duke 66
- Feb 16, 2019 – Duke 94 vs. NC State 78
- Jan 06, 2018 – NC State 96 vs. Duke 85
- Jan 23, 2017 – NC State 84 vs. Duke 82
- Mar 09, 2016 – Duke 92 vs. NC State 89
- Feb 06, 2016 – Duke 88 vs. NC State 80
- Jan 23, 2016 – Duke 88 vs. NC State 78