– Advertisement –
The Genshin Impact 2.7 patch has brought with it a plethora of new content to the open-world action RPG by miHoYo. However, what players of the title were looking forward to the most was perhaps the new Genshin Impact character Yelan. She’s one of the strongest ranged characters in the game and can certainly pack a punch when it comes to combat.
Yelan is a 5-star character in Genshin Impact and uses a bow to take down her enemies in battle. She had been teased several times prior to her arrival in the game.
Genshin Impact Yelan Attacks
Yelan’s bow is capable of dealing significant amounts of damage to her foes from afar. Here are Yelan’s attacks in Genshin Impact:
- Normal Attack: Yelan performs up to four consecutive shots with her bow.
- Charged Attack: Yelan performs a precise Aimed Shot that has increased DMG. While aiming, flowing water will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged torrential arrow will deal Hydro DMG.
- Breakthrough: Yelan will enter a “Breakthrough’ state after spending 5s out of combat, which will cause her next Charged Aimed Shot to have 80% decreased charge time, and once charged, she can fire a “Breakthrough Barb” that will deal AoE Hydro DMG based on Yelan’s Max HP.
- Plunging Attack: Yelan fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Genshin Impact Yelan Elemental Skill
- Lingering Lifeline: Yelan fires off a Lifeline that allows her to move rapidly, entangling and marking opponents along its path. When this rapid movement ends, the Lifeline will explode, dealing Hydro DMG to the marked opponents based on Yelan’s Max HP.
- Depth-Clarion Dice: Yelan deals AoE Hydro DMG and creates an “Exquisite Throw,” which aids her in battle.
- Exquisite Throw: Follows the character around and will initiate a coordinated attack under the following circumstances, dealing Hydro DMG based on Yelan’s Max HP:
[ Can occur once every second when your active character uses a Normal Attack. ]
[ Will occur each time Yelan’s Lifeline explodes and hits opponents. ]
– Advertisement –