Awegite is a Rarity-8 Ore Material in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak that Hunters must collect to forge and upgrade Master Rank Kamura weapons. Like other Ores in the locales of the world, Awegite is gathered from Mining Outcrops, clusters of crystallized minerals scattered throughout various zones but can be found in fixed locations. The best way to farm Mining Outcrops for Awegite Ore in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak would be to embark on a Master Rank Expedition for quick locale access without mission objectives.
Hunters can get Awegite from Blue and White Mining Outcrops located in the Shrine Ruins, one of the first locales introduced at the beginning of the game. Because players will need to climb cliffsides with their Wirebug, it is recommended that they eat Stamina-enhancing Dango, such as Dango Wall Runner or Dango Glutton. Dango Wall Runner is acquired by completing the ★3 Village Quest, “Supply Run,” and Dango Glutton becomes available automatically after reaching ★3 Village or ★2 Gathering Hub in ranking.
Furthermore, eating a Well-done Steak or one to two Rations will fully replenish one’s missing Stamina upon entering an instanced location in Monster Hunter Rise. Rations are obtainable by ordering a Motley Mix in the Canteen, which requires Small Monster Hide. The Motley Mix can also be used with Raw Meat to produce Well-done Steaks, or they can be prepared directly by the Hunter by cooking while on a hunt.
Within the Shrine Ruins on Master Rank in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, Hunters can find eleven Mining Outcrops where the Awegite can potentially spawn. Keep in mind that no node guarantees this mineral, but there is a high chance that the Ore will drop if players check all of the Mining Outcrops within the locale.
Here is a list of locations where Awegite might be found:
- 1: Base Camp – use the Great Wirebug in Monster Hunter Rise near the camp to ascend the nearby summit and climb to the very top
- 2: Zone 1 – search the bamboo ridge north of the large clearing
- 3: Zone 5 – climb up to the small plateau below the ruined house
- 4: Zone 5 – search the left side of the clearing past the large torii gate near the top of the mountain
- 5: Zone 6 – use the Wirebug to swing across the top of the small ridge overlooking the basin from the south
- 6: Zone 5 – investigate the small cave to the far west of the ravine trail
- 7 and 8: Zone 5 – explore the ravine lined with small torii gates in the unmarked area between Zone 5 and 8
- 9: Zone 13 – search the bamboo growing near the southeastern edge of the waterfall
- 10: Zone 12 – follow the northernmost trail to the east to find the Ore node in Monster Hunter Rise on the side of the road
- 11: Zone 13 – look near the southern entrance of the zone’s monster lair
Monster Hunter Rise is available on PC and Nintendo Switch.