Doctors believe teen’s lung failure due to vaping l ABC News

Spread the love
Doctors believe teen’s lung failure due to vaping l ABC News
Rate this post

Doctors believe teen’s lung failure due to vaping l ABC News
Doctors believe teen’s lung failure due to vaping l ABC News
Spell the word about the dangers of vaping, a seemingly healthy Texas teenager, suddenly unable to breathe in hospitalized with lung failure is Doctor. Suspect vaping was the cause Lindsey Davis here with that for a good morning good morning, parents certainly paying attention to this. One teams are reportedly using vaping devices in record numbers. The US Surgeon General has called e-cigarette use among Youth and epidemic and now Tristan from Texas other teams. By sharing what happened to him unnerving seen the body of a teen spasming in a coughing fit on a ventilator just to breathe 17 year-old Tristan’s ofield was taken to Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth Texas, with blockage in his lungs. I woke up throwing up everywhere in my heart, which is pounding on my chest, going a hundred miles an hour. It was all because of vaping he’s a very sick, otherwise healthy, looking child, and we don’t see previously healthy, seventeen-year-old that sick that quickly Tristan’s family Sat by his side day after day, not knowing what was wrong as he lay in a medically-induced coma. We were baffled at first. We had no idea what was going on his parents, then learned Tristan had been vaping without their knowledge, since the great, sometimes as many as 2 to 3 Vape pods a week. You don’t want your child to have to go through what we went through to get to the point that he came to her, and this isn’t the first teen hospitalized after vaping use. The CDC has identified 153 cases of your long illness associated with e-cigarette use across 16 States. The CDC continues to investigate and has not identified a particular device or liquid is being associated with those cases for Tristan he’s now hoping to warn others. It’S a big deal. It’S not something to look over Tristan survived after being in a medically-induced coma for 10 days his.. According to the National Institute on drug abuse, 37 % of 12 greater say Day of Vaped, 17 % of eighth-graders say that they’ve done it to the good news here. At least a Tristan says that his friends after seeing what he went through, thank you, Linda, ABC News, YouTube channel, more videos, show highlights and watch live event coverage click on the right over here to subscribe panel and don’t forget to download the ABC News app for Breaking news alerts, thanks for watching
Tryston Zohfeld, 17, was taken to Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, with blockage in his lungs. READ MORE: https://abcn.ws/2Zg7VA3

#ABCNews #News #Vaping #Teen #Lungs #Hospital #Health

NAN, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *