Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Canadian hotel

Spread the love
Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Canadian hotel
Rate this post

Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Canadian hotel
Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Canadian hotel
undefined
Emergency crews were called to the hotel in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Tuesday morning when an automatic alarm showed there was carbon monoxide gas.

Original Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7230177/Gas-leak-hotel-sends-46-hospital-Winnipeg-Manitoba.html
Original Video: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1962236/Video-Dozens-hospitalized-carbon-monoxide-leak-Canadian-hotel.html

Daily Mail Facebook: http://facebook.com/dailymail
Daily Mail IG: http://instagram.com/dailymail
Daily Mail Snap: https://www.snapchat.com/discover/Daily-Mail/8392137033
Daily Mail Twitter: http://twitter.com/MailOnline
Daily Mail Pinterest: http://pinterest.co.uk/dailymail
Daily Mail Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DailyMail

Get the free Daily Mail mobile app: http://dailymail.co.uk/mobile

NAN, ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *